Welcome to Jameasy Inc. Your privacy is important to us.
By using the Service, you are expressing your agreement to this Policy and the processing of your data, including your personal information, in the manner provided in this Policy. If you do not agree to these terms, please do not use the Service.
2. Information Collection and Use
Jameasy collects information as described below. Jameasy’s primary goals in collecting and using information is to create your account, provide Services to you, improve our Service, contact you, conduct research and create reports for internal use. We store information on servers located in Japan via Amazon Web Services and may store information on servers and equipment in other countries.
– Jameasy’s sites
While you are browsing Jameasy’s Sites, your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses may be logged automatically. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Service.
– Facebook Login and Google+
You can log in to our service using sign-in services (“SN Service”) such as Facebook Login or Google+. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name, email address, and resume to pre-populate our sign up form.
We may collect and record information through the SN Service in accordance with the policies and terms of that SN Service. The information we collect when you connect your user account to an SN Service may include: (1) your name, (2) your SN Service user identification number and/or user name, (3) email address, (4) profile picture or its URL. Please note that we do not collect your Facebook or Google+ password.
If you want us to delete the data we receive from Facebook or Google+ about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– Push Notifications
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores and other service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
– Third Party Services
Please refer to https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ and https://fabric.io/terms?locale=en-us&utm_campaign=fabric-marketing&utm_medium=natural for more information.
3. How We Use Information
We use information collected through our Service for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you in connection with our Service. For example, we may use your information to:
– create service accounts and allow users to use our service;
– identify and suggest connections with other Jameasy users;
– operate and improve our Service;
– understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Service;
– respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
– provide and deliver products and services you request;
– send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
– communicate with you about promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Jameasy and our selected partners; and
– link or combine it with other information we get from third parties, to help understand your preferences and provide you with better services.
4. Disclosure of Your information
Jameasy does not share your personal information except as approved by you or as described below:
– We may release your information as permitted by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law; investigate fraud, respond to a government request, enforce or apply our rights; or protect the rights, property, or safety of us or our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection.
– Jameasy may share your information in connection with any merger, sale of our assets, or a financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company. You will be notified via email and/or notice on our site of any change in ownership or users of your personal information.
– We may share aggregate or anonymous information about you with publishers, business partners, and other third parties.
5. Changes to the Policy
Jameasy takes reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration by third parties.
Although we make good faith efforts to store the information collected on the Service in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of that information during its transmission or its storage on our systems. Further, while we attempt to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party “hackers” from illegally obtaining access to this information. We do not warrant or represent that your information will be protected against, loss, misuse, or alteration by third parties. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
7. Access to Personal Information
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, or delete inaccuracies by contacting us at email@example.com. We will respond to your access request within 30 days.
8. Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
9. Our Policy Regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal information. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at email@example.com
10. International Transfer
We may transfer information that we collect about you to other third parties across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Please note that these countries and jurisdictions may not have the same data protection laws as your own jurisdiction, and we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to enable transfer of information to Japan and elsewhere and the use and disclosure of information about you, including personal information, as described in this Policy.
A-dong 12F, Heungdeok IT valley, Yeongdeok-dong, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com